Account Lead – Deployment at Olo
Account Lead – Deployment (Remote)
- REMOTE OR NYC
- CUSTOMER – DEPLOYMENT
Olo’s Deployment Team works with customers from kickoff to launch, managing the relationship throughout the project. You are experienced in project management, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and appreciate the art of collaboration. You will report directly to the Sr. Director of Deployment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead efficient and successful launch of some of Olo’s highest revenue customers and manage multiple complex deployments at different stages
- Be a leader and representative of the Deployment team to collaborate across teams and solve challenges
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with internal Olo teams and external contacts
- Keep projects on track for successful launch
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and work with the team to implement improvements and lead training opportunities
- Provide consultation based on customer needs and advise on best practices to ensure the customer is applying the solution to achieve full value
- Communicate requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally, using Jira and manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests. Identify platform needs and recommend product enhancements
- Manage team of direct reports. Coach employees, including overseeing onboarding for new hires and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Be the escalation contact for customers of direct reports and work with team to prevent customer escalations
- Work together with the Customer Success Management Team to guarantee a seamless transition following customer launch
What We’ll Expect From You
- BA/BS Degree.
- 5+ years experience as an Account/Project Manager or other related field (SaaS or industry experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing Enterprise level accounts
- 1+ years experience managing direct reports
- Experience working directly with complex accounts at the senior business and IT levels with executive experience in an advisory role
- Impeccable project management skills and prioritization of competing interests.
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully assess problems and provide resolutions
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Bloomfire, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!