Account Executive II at Dun & Bradstreet
Account Executive II
REMOTE – UNITED STATES
EMPLOYEE: FULL TIME
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Account Executive is a vital role in the sales process working in conjunction with a sales team to drive new solution revenue within existing customers and new logo prospects. Focused primarily on the Discovery through Proof stages of the sales cycle, the Account Executive will help build the value story to maximize customer success and mutually beneficial customer scenarios. This role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and created a compelling customer success business case.
- Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with D&B’s customers, by providing value added solutions in the areas of decision support & and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and supply & compliance management. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
- Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and Industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with all clients.
- Lead the Account Process with team leader and other sales support team members in the area through quarterly detailed account planning process for each account. Account Planning for each account will include: Accounts D&B spend forecast, key insights from the client’s solution reviews, assessment of account’s needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services
- 5-7 years of complex solution selling experience in a direct sales role
- BA/ MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to acquisitiont at dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.