Account Executive at Exponent Partners
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Exponent Partners is seeking an experienced Account Executive. This position at Exponent Partners is a member of the Business Development team and works closely with current and prospective clients as a trusted advisor, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders in Client Services, Success Center, and Operations. This position is responsible for achieving pipeline and sales goals while also acting as a strategic leader who is deeply aware of a client’s unique challenges and ideal outcomes.
The ideal candidate has a solutions and/or technology background, preferably within Salesforce and related products, and feels comfortable in external facing client sales. Account Executives are expected to develop clear plans that generate long-lasting, positive customer relationships that deliver business results.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience positioning and selling and/or implementing complex technology and/or software solutions.
- Proven ability to cultivate a consistent pipeline and meet quarterly quotas by managing sales opportunities that vary from basic projects to complex RFP responses.
- History of working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Experience with Salesforce and a variety of 3rd party applications, either as an end-user or as an admin.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to propose clear, compelling, and value-focused solutions.
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in diverse communities and across social, economic, and cultural differences.
- Google business apps experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel (post-pandemic).
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst expanding existing accounts.
- Prospecting and relationship development within the assigned territory in order to seed future pipeline
- Coordinate Pipeline development through targeting outbound prospecting with VP of Business Development and Partner Alliances Manager.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement of sales targets.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions based on our whole organization, results-focused Theory of Change.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solution Engineer, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Develop professional, customized written proposals and presentation
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Travel as required to prospects, customers, or marketing events (approximately 25% travel post pandemic)
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission driven, organization that exclusively serves nonprofits. We strive to be a changemaker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society. We aspire to an organizational culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we wish to be part of!
Exponent Partners is committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives innovation and impact.
Location: US Locations Only