Account Executive at Invisible Technologies
Partner: Account Executive
- WORLDWIDE – REMOTE /
- OPT – GROWTH – SALES /
We are currently looking to fill this position by May 1st 2021. We’d like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. We will start interviewing immediately, so please be sure to complete the questionnaire, as it will lag the process if it is not complete. Good luck with the hiring process and we’ll be in touch soon!
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Growth Team. We strive to bring on clients who we can deliver world-class outcomes. In the long-term, there are only 2 categories of companies: current clients and prospective clients.
We Believe That:
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Growth Team is responsible for sourcing, closing, and developing clients until they no longer execute their digital repetitive work themselves
- Great client relationships are predicated on trust, sincerity & achievement of the customer’s goals
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
- Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where…
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
The goal of an Account Executive (AE) is to help enable Invisible’s mission to automate repetitive work for every company so people can focus on their real work. You will be responsible for sourcing, developing, and bringing on new clients who can benefit from Invisible’s services to unlock business outcomes. AEs represent expert engagement layered on top of product-led process discovery. AEs will identify goals, map out processes, key performance indicators, measure of potential benefit, and move the client’s business forward. Once we solve their immediate problems, clients should be put on a path to offloading more problems to us with increasing engagement from other internal stakeholders. AEs will work with the Customer Success, Operations & Product teams to ensure clients under his or her charge receive world-class operational service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs.
Who We Want
AEs are partners that blend 4 key strengths: competitive drive, customer-empathy, flexibility & strategic thinking . This competitive drive is key to continuing our high growth trajectory: we grew 3x in 2020 and plan to do so again in 2021. We are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective.
- Consultative Selling (Customer-Centric): Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders at a complex company to bring a sale from concept to across the finish line. Ability to partner with existing clients to grow wallet share and take on additional processes.
- Hunter-Mentality: The right candidate will proactively build and manage their pipeline to exceed their monthly, quarterly & annual targets while closing good-fit clients. Whether things are going well or not as well, the right candidate will find a way to win.
- Flexibility: As a fast-growing start-up, things happen. Systems are built-in tandem with achieving outcomes. Key deals fall apart at the last moment. An unexpected deal pops up and leads to a homerun quarter. The right candidate will have the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Product-Driven: Invisible’s product is rapidly evolving – at minimum on a monthly cycle – and flexible to client needs. AEs should be on the cutting edge of understanding the latest capabilities of the product and working with prospects to customize the product to their unique needs. AEs should be capable of a dynamic process discovery that learns a prospective customer’s needs and presents a menu of solutions that speaks to those needs.
What to expect if you join our mission
- You will work on the most important problem
- We always solve the most important problem and prioritize to make effective use of our time.
- You will systematize or document most things
- Creating systems checks if you really understand what you’re doing, allows others to analyze for improvements, and means the entire team upgrades together.
- You will make mistakes – That’s okay. This is how we learn. Prevent the mistake from happening again.
- You will be empowered and encouraged to act with creativity
- We have no limits. Every team member is empowered to upgrade our collective intelligence with new ideas. Act with moxie. Act with creativity. Act with inspiration
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values.”
These are just a few:
- heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
- challenge (welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
- meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
- ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
- collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
- competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
- glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for—seek your aristeia moment),
- truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
- intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).
Join Our Team – THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
- US (EDT or PDT) Hours
Compensation & Reporting:
- $60k base + commission (estimated total compensation $90 – $150k+)
You will report to the Head of Sales.
You will self-report so that you can spend more of your time prospecting, speaking to clients, and closing.
- 2-5 years of experience selling or consulting
- Ability to work US business hours in addition to APAC & European hours as needed
- Fluency in customer-centric selling or a similar sales methodology
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!