Account Executive at Close.io
Account Executive – ET / CT (100% Remote)
- USA/CANADA – ET/CT/MT
At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re a ~40 person distributed team, profitable, and building a product our customers love.
We’re looking to add an Account Executive to help us build the most efficient inbound sales funnel in SaaS.
As an Account Executive, you’d be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing inbound 14-day free trial signups into successful Close customers. Ideally, we’re looking for an Account Executive that is resilient, has a developed sense of self-accountability, and wants to continue their pursuit of mastering the art of asking powerful sales questions.
This isn’t your typical software sales job. As a salesperson that sells our own sales software (say that 5 times fast), your experience in using and selling Close every day has a tremendous impact on the company and our customers. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously.
You’d be reporting to the Director of Sales, Nick Persico, and working directly with Sr. Account Executive, James Urie.
- Physically-based in North America, with a strong preference for EDT and CDT time zones.
- 1-2 years of experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an AE or BDR/SDR.
- Experience with inbound sales.
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Calling inbound leads that have signed up for a 14-day free trial or requested a meeting.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Close customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first six months.
Why work with us?
- 100% remote-first team for over 6 years (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats When we start traveling again 😉
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!