Account Executive at Continu
Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That’s why Continu exists – to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you’re driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
What We’re Looking For
We’re growing our sales team and looking for an Account Executive with experience selling B2B software products. As an Account Executive at Continu, you’ll be tasked with selling a technically complex product to a broad range of business functions including HR, Sales, as well as Learning & Development. You’ll be a critical part of our sales team, responsible for driving revenue growth and evangelizing our platform to key stakeholders.
You’ll be a fit for this role if you value collaboration, love to learn (we are a learning company after all), have deep experience selling at a high level and are willing to constantly challenge yourself and the status quo.
A successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive in a SaaS role with a proven record of high performance
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to write a great email and present product demonstrations to a range of stakeholders
- Grit, energy, and drive to succeed in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent time management skills: You get sh*t done, manage your time accordingly, and act with a sense of urgency
- Bonus Points: Experience in the Learning & Development or HRTech industry selling similar products or services
About the Role:
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Navigate procurement cycles and ensure Continu is being represented fairly
- Lead product demonstrations to key stakeholders
- Owning your monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets and always striving to exceed them
- Ensure quality in all areas of your sales cycles
- Leverage and coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to navigate complex sales cycles
- Lead compelling demonstration of Continu’s product and vision and build effective business cases for a broad range of audiences (from c-level executives to middle managers)
- Influence and contribute to foundational sales strategy and approach
What You will Receive:
- Ownership of your role and autonomy to make a critical sales decisions
- Leadership of your accounts that will grow revenue at Continu
- Collaboration with a cross-functional team, working closely with other valued team members
- A transparent culture, with team members that value collaboration and challenging each other
- A rewarding role that has uncapped potential for growth
- Competitive salary, stock options, 401k, and medical benefits
Perks and Benefits
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You’ll have access to the following benefits.
- Laptop: Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
- Health Benefits: We offer great health benefit options for all full-time team members.
- Competitive Salary: Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
- Stock Options: You’ll have access to Stock Options in a fast-growing company.
- Remote Friendly: You’ll work where you feel most creative. We’re a fully remote team.
- Flexible Leave: Flexible leave policy including additional days off for your birthday, work anniversary, and US Public Holidays.