As an Account Executive at Skillshare, you’ll lead the charge on building our outbound enterprise sales process. We’ll look to your strategic and organizational expertise, competitive nature, and “team-first” attitude to build out processes that drive results and scale with us as we grow. We’re excited to welcome someone who can not only crush their quota, but work cross-functionally to identify new areas for revenue opportunities while doing so.
Our team is growing quickly and there’s a ton of sales potential for us to unlock. If you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and pitch a rapidly scaling, mission-driven startup with global impact, we’d love to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Unlock the outbound sales process
- Drive the full sales cycle, continuously seeking creative strategies to attain new business
- Surface new revenue opportunities and cultivate a strong pipeline
- Expertly pitch our Skillshare for Teams offering
- Meet (or exceed) quarterly and annual sales goals
Why we’re excited about you:
- You’ve repeatedly met or exceeded quota in current and previous sales roles
- You’re innately resourceful – finding the next prospect gives you energy
- You’re a natural relationship builder and know the product inside and out
- You’re a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You live to be organized + no detail escapes you
- You’ve got a competitive nature with a team player attitude
- You understand people and are able to negotiate and problem-solve autonomously
- You’re comfortable with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (a plus, not a must)
Why you’re excited about us:
- Impact: You will have ownership over the outbound sales process – from creation, implementation and execution the team will look to you as the expert.
- Growth: We invest in our people. You’ll have room to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented and competitive team driven by results, but that isn’t afraid to have fun!
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Skillshare is an online learning community whose mission is to connect curious, lifelong learners everywhere – and, in so doing, build a more creative, more generous, and more prosperous world. Today, our community has grown to millions of members who come to Skillshare to learn creative and entrepreneurial skills, network with peers, and even teach a class themselves. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.