Account Engagement Manager at Projectline Services
Account Engagement Manager -US or Canada/East Coast
- Projectline – Remote, Remote, United States
Projectline is looking to add a Senior Account Engagement Manager to work with one of our largest tech industry clients! Do you want to love where you work? Are you a positive, tenacious and organized person with experience selling to large, enterprise accounts? Would you describe yourself as motivated and a can-do problem solver? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive our clients to a global adoption on one of their core products across their enterprise customer base.
This contract position will work with our client’s own field sales and marketing teams to drive increased adoption and usage of their software productivity suite with their end users. This will require the development of subject matter expertise in our client’s business and their software solutions, as well as the ability to develop relationships and build trust over time. The right consultant will have the ability to be comfortable and confident while presenting to senior leadership at one moment, and then the innate desire to dive deep into the details to own execution and results the next.
- You will develop customer prospect lists using opportunity data.
- You will engage internal account teams to gain an understanding of customer programs, building trust and support for outreach.
- You will work closely with external customers to explain program offerings, support through deployment.
- You will engage Customer Support to help resolve technical issues and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will grasp data to inform the best next account engagement actions and advocacy for customers.
- You will act as a subject-matter expert / single point of contact across internal account teams and external customers.
- You will participate in internal account community forums to generate awareness and communicate program updates.
- You will deliver weekly engagement process reporting via emails and calls.
- You will support go-to-market (GTM) sales forecasts on a quarterly and fiscal basis.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in Sales or Account Management required
- Large Enterprise account experience required. Need to be familiar with working through the complexities of large organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional training in marketing, or related business experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills required (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong presentation skills to enterprise-level customers and sales teams.
- Previous Microsoft experience in a consulting role or employee preferred but not required.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!