Account and Project Manager at RebelMouse
Account/Project Manager with Front End Development Skills
Who We Are
RebelMouse is a company with a culture built to empower technical people who are have a passion for working outside the box. We encourage curious people to learn UX, design, strategy and understand how the internet truly works. How do you win in Google and Facebook? How do you get people to come back to websites you built? How do you get writers to love the CMS they log in to? These are the questions we work on answering every day and are proud to move the needle for our clients and partners on. We believe in creative developers who have product ideas and love understanding the business and problems, not just having solutions handed to them. We have massive scale as a platform and we have full access to the data behind that. In the last 30 days we reached over 90 million people and over 500 million page views. We understand the changes in Google and Facebook’s algos in a way no other company can.
Who We’re Looking For
This posting is for international so you should live outside the United States. You’re smart and curious, so you figured out how to code because it’s relevant to the modern world. By now, you’re tired of being treated like a code monkey — you’re too smart to be kept in that box.
You love solving problems, you love to have ideas, and you can build a project, fall in love with it, and make it a big part of the internet.
You understand that issues need to be followed through until they’re truly solved. You stay ahead of them and handle them seamlessly, but when the kettle is boiling you have no problem keeping your cool and getting the task done.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Steadfast professionalism focused on doing things the right way all the time, every time
- Motivation for continual self-improvement
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to track and complete numerous details
- Ability to embrace a fast-paced and always-changing environment
- 2+ years of proven work experience as an Account/Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with photoshop, figma etc
- 3+ years of experience with vanilla js as well as libs and frameworks
- Experience in google page speed score optimization
- 2+ years of experience in ads related integration
- Experience with google amp
- 2+ years of experience in SEO optimization
- Experience in social distribution, instant article, apple news, web stories etc
- Strong Understanding of project management
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!