Academic Tutor at Crimson Education
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
If you’re a high achiever, have enjoyed excellent grades in High School and/or University, have strong soft skills, and are passionate about education, you may fit right in as a tutor to the extensive network that is Crimson Education.
These roles are part-time and hourly and can be done remotely working with students based around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with a variety of students based across the world – including the US, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
- Conducting formal tutoring sessions with students on a frequent ongoing basis
- Using curriculum knowledge to deliver high-quality academic tutoring to Crimson students in a particular subject
- Preparing students for upcoming examinations and strengthening base concepts in order to improve performance
- Maintaining reasonable levels of communication with students outside of formal sessions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have at least 10 hours of availability to tutor each week
- You’ve got excellent High School and University grades (95th percentile or above)
- You’re passionate about education and enjoy teaching – ideally you’ve even got some experience tutoring students already!
- You’re detail-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- You’ve got fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more