A.I. Chatbot Writer
San Francisco, California
Remote, United States
The role: AI Chatbot Writer
We are looking for an AI Chatbot Writer with the right mix of logic, problem-solving and analytical skills. Interested in developing scripts for a world-class chatbot that helps millions of users each month? Can you research how to assist users across categories and seamlessly transition from an expert mechanic to a physician’s assistant and a paralegal? Are you up on the latest trends and aware that chatbots represent the next paradigm shift in tech? Sound like your dream job? We’d love to hear from you! Please provide a cover letter with your application.
This position will require extensive familiarity with British English (idioms, slang, and common expressions), but the candidate does not need to be located in the UK.
This would be a full-time onsite role at our San Francisco office located in the Presidio, but we are also open to remote candidates in the US or the UK.
- Draft content for our AI chatbot and define an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords
- Research how Experts would help users across multiple categories
- Work with analytics, product, and engineering teams to maximize conversions while ensuring a great user experience
Please apply if you:
- Are extremely logical
- Know your numbers and how to prioritize based on revenue opportunities
- Have killer communications skills
- Enjoy researching new topics and wordsmithing content to strike the perfect tone
- Are a team player who is happy to pitch in wherever there are revenue opportunities
- Are analytically oriented and love testing your work
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics, appraisers and more in minutes24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, quarterly team offsites, and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with matching, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company with stable growth for 13 years that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!