Director of Marketing at Jobscan
Director of Marketing
- REMOTE /
- MARKETING /
- FULL-TIME, CONTRACT
Our mission at Jobscan is to empower job seekers and help them land more interviews. We analyze resumes and LinkedIn profiles against job descriptions, helping our users stand out against the competition. Our users love us – we’re completely user-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to take Jobscan to the next level by leading the Marketing team and strategy. The best fit for this role will bring new ideas to the table while identifying patterns from our dataset to fully understand our customers and existing channels. The ideal candidate will not only guide strategy and goal setting, but also be an executor alongside the team. You’ll be working closely with the CEO and COO within a start-up environment to help scale and grow the company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and grow our marketing team in achieving our revenue goals and growing our user-base for our product and solution offerings
- Develop strategies to promote a cohesive marketing plan to increase customer and brand awareness across our B2B and B2C customer base that builds brand strategy and loyalty
- Maximize marketing budget ROI
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to develop integrated, omnichannel marketing campaigns and brand storytelling to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and growth opportunities and prioritize accordingly
- Implement technologies and marketing automation to increase leverage
- Measure KPIs and progress against articulated growth objectives, and develop reporting for execs and companywide consumption
- Recruit and build a high performing, data-driven team by coaching, developing and mentoring and translating broad company strategies into clear, specific objectives for individual team members
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing leadership at a tech startup environment
- Experience in leading and building a marketing team
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong experience in SEO/SEM and content marketing
- Highly analytical and experienced in performance marketing
- Experience with B2B marketing, including lead generation, account based marketing, and customer loyalty (resulting in adoption and retention)
What’d be Cool to Have:
- Experience in email, social, video, local, offline, and affiliate marketing
- Good product sense and user-focused
- Have grown marketing teams focused on ROI
- Entrepreneurial experience
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
Competitive salary + stock options, flexible schedule, Commuter Benefits, Flexible PTO, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, free drinks and snacks of your choice, education stipend. As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!