Information Security Analyst at Stage 4 Solutions
Information Security Analyst: Detection Content Management (Remote)
- Location : Remote
- Job Type : Temp/Contract
- Hours : Full Time
- Travel : No
- Relocation : No
- Job Industry : High Technology – Large
Job Description :
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst for a global high tech company. This role will work closely with the client’s service and application owners to implement an effective and scalable security logging strategy across the business.
You will review existing dashboards to determine compliance against security logging requirements, and coordinate with the service and application owners in order to close gaps in security logging.
This is 40 hours per week; 6-month contract (extensions possible), remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to close logging gaps in order to meet 100% log compliance with services and applications in scope for the project.
- Collaborate on plans and target timelines for the effort, and ensure completion of the required workflows in the timelines established.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing dashboards and processes in order to reduce logging remediation timelines by 25%.
- Most of your time will be spent working in Splunk, specifically in the logging verification and validation app in order to ascertain and communicate the state of our security logging.
- Define and document logging requirements for critical applications and software.
- Create high-quality and professional reporting to communicate our logging efforts to an executive audience and auditors
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of Information Security experience
- IR and SOC Experience
- Experience with Splunk (manipulate search, utilize dashboards, create/update dashboards)
- Data onboarding; logging remediation.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!